I made my 3 year old son a Cthulhu costume for Halloween.
I’m extreamly proud of this costume and he LOVED it! Even though he pronounced it Cold-fuu-loo. :)
Couple more fun Corpse Bride Photos
Corpse Bride Costume for the Zombie/Monster Pub Crawl this year. :)
This kinda failed. It looks neat but I had to stop because I was literally cooking the pumpkin with the hair dryer. The paint was coming off because I spent too long with heat on it and it was getting mushy.
1. Use a fake pumpkin for probably better results
2. Don’t use a glue gun to glue the crayons to the top (they wont stay otherwise), it wont work on wax (I’m a dork) Use Elmers glue or tacky glue
3. Don’t get glue on top of the crayons when you initially glue them down, its takes a zillion times longer to melt a crayon through a layer of glue. *main reason I spent FAR too long on some colors*
4. If the crayon breaks, oh well, you can always melt the broken piece a little and then smush it on with your finger and it will melt like normal.
5. Have Patience and put down a trash bag because crayons splatter.
Fail or no, still fun.
foxx-claw asked: i was looking through costume tagged posts and your costume for corpse bride is so cute. just wanted to let you know :)
Thank You! Just wait till its finished!! I’m tremendously proud of this one! Event is on Sat so ill have completed pics up by end of weekend!
More of my Rave Cheshire Cat Cosplay for Kumoricon 2012 :)
Photos by Jailbreak Photography
Kumoricon 2012 Rave Cheshire Cat Cosplay!
*and my handsome husband* :)
Sea horse love cuff. *Kinda sad the blues are so similar in the photo, it stands out much better in person.
Pac Man Cuff and Music is Life Cuff
My Ocean Inspired Yarn Falls.
Wardrobe for Aesthetic Perfection.
I made the hair falls, accented the clothing. It was amazing. :)
Some of my favorite singles. <3
Reblogged from my other blog